Designed to minimize gear wear while providing smooth synchromesh shifting performance in certain manual transmissions and transaxles used by GM* and Chrysler.* Provides excellent performance at temperatures from -40°F (-40°C) to 300°F (149°C). Applications include manual transmissions and transaxles such as New Venture* NV T350, NV 1500, NV 2550, NV 3500, NV 3550, NV 5600, and Tremec* T4, T5, T18, T56, T176, TKO500, TKO600, TR 3450 and TR 3550. Replaces MTF-94 fluid for Land Rover,* MG* and Mini Cooper.* Replaces Honda Genuine MTF fluid for manual transaxles and Shell* or Texaco* MTX fluid.
Not for use in engines, wet-clutch applications, hypoid rear axles or limited-slip applications.
DELIVERS MAXIMUM PROTECTION
- Surpasses the most demanding requirements of manual transmissions and transaxles where non-extreme-pressure fluids are used.
- Protects gears and bearings in extreme temperatures (-40°F [-40ºC] to 300°F [149ºC]).
- Maximizes fuel economy while resisting the effects of heat, oxidation and varnish deposits.
- Prevents the thinning effects of mechanical shear for stable viscosity, superior film strength and excellent anti-wear performance.
- Protects against corrosion, conditions seals and protects brass components for smooth synchromesh shift quality.
EXCELLENT FOR SERVICE CENTERS
- Versatile lubricant recommended for a variety of transmission manufacturers, reducing inventory.
- Cost-effective compared to vehicle manufacturer-branded products.