- NO ECU CALIBRATION REQUIRED
- PENDING EP/CARB COMPLIANCE APPROVAL
- PAIR WITH 3″ FRONT PIPE UPGRADE FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE
- COMPATIBLE WITH FACTORY AND/OR MOST AFTERMARKET FRONT PIPES – NO ADAPTER NECESSARY
Research and testing has shown that a downpipe upgrade is one of the most effective modifications to perform when looking to increase efficiency out of Honda’s 2.0L turbo engine. The PRL Motorsports High Volume downpipe upgrade promotes optimal airflow with virtually no turbulence throughout the body of the downpipe.
Our design utilizes 304 stainless steel investment cast ends, CNC pocketed for a smooth transition to a 5.00″ OD, 400 CPSI GESi G-Sport catalytic converter for the middle body. This 5.00″ OD catalytic converter was formulated for small displacement direct injection vehicles and offers optimal exhaust flow. All components are fully back-purged on site to withstand high exhaust gas temperatures. The wide shape of the cast inlet smoothly blends the turbine outlet and wastegate gases to reduce restriction, while the cast outlet allows smooth taper to aftermarket and/or factory front pipe. All kits will include gaskets, stainless hardware, and components needed for a seamless installation.
Exhaust components that may become damaged over time from being coated, heat wrapped or otherwise insulated in some capacity are not covered under the PRL Motorsport’s Manufacturer Warranty. Insulating these components can cause heat to cause degradation of the material faster than would normally occur.
- Increased power and exhaust flow throughout the entire powerband
- Decreased backpressure & cooler exhaust gas temperatures
- Downpipe Assembly
- Heat-Shield Stand-Offs
- M18 x 1.50mm Hex Plug (For Accord Applications)
- PRL-HCR-DP-HW1 Downpipe Hardware Bag
There are no reviews yet.