This price includes a rebuilt ATR bell housing which comes with a 5 year bearing warranty (see additional details). We require your old bell housing as a core. Any bell housing shipped without a core must include the core charge (please add on the core charge before checkout). Each upgraded housing will come with a used and thoroughly inspected damper disc, as ATR is currently unable to supply new discs. However, you have the company’s guarantee that each disc receives careful inspection before going out. Although they may have minor wear and tear, they will still work optimally.
What to expect with your V2 ATR housing:
- Eliminated bellhousing rattle
- Hardened steel insert sleeves to eliminate bearing movement
- Upgraded Japanese made Nachi bearings
- Modified output shaft and flange to allow driveshaft additional room to float
- A used aluminum bellhousing that has been media blasted for a cleaner look
- A used damper disc that has been inspected for reliability
- ***POWDER COATING IS OPTIONAL, AND FOR ADDITIONAL FEE***
- Installation is available at our Gilbert, AZ facility. Add on installation fee for full service repair
- Bellhousing will be shipped in a reusable box for you to return your core in
Considerations for choosing your replacement bellhousing:
- V1 bellhousing is tried and true, and found to be quite reliable on cars up to 800 horsepower AND comes with a one year labor only warranty on the housing (not the disc)
- V2 bellhousing is recommended for cars with 800-1600 horsepower. V2 comes with a modified shaft and output flange that GREATLY reduces the likelihood of future failure AND a 5 year parts only warranty on the housing (not disc)
- V3 bellhousing is recommended for cars in excess of 1600 horsepower and comes with an ETS billet shaft and damper disc. There is no warranty on the housing. The shaft and disc come only with ETS’s limited warranty against defect
We have sold hundreds of housings all around the world, get yours today!